Do You Pass the Stick Test? - Beverly Hills, CA

From the time I was a little girl I always felt...

From the time I was a little girl I always felt that I looked like a different person from my profile view. Although that view had bothered me all of my life I never sought guidance because I wasn't even aware that there was such a thing as a "weak chin." Today, I feel more confident, sexy, and beautiful, as Dr. Dhir was able to give me complete facial harmony and perfection. I am forever grateful.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dhir was the 8th doctor I had met with in regards to my chin implant inquiry. Within the first three minutes of meeting with him, I was 100% certain that he would become my doctor and be the person to change my life forever. He listened to me, he educated me on all of my options, and gave me complete confidence in his strategies and goals in order to take the next step with him. Not only is he an incredibly talented plastic surgeon, he is an even more incredible person, whom cares about his patients wants and needs more than anything else. He will forever be my doctor of choice, but more important, a friend. Thank you Dr. Dhir for your expertise and support from beginning to end.