My Face is in the Good Hands! Can't Stop Looking Myself in the Mirror!! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Kotler is simply the best and extraordinary...

Dr. Kotler is simply the best and extraordinary doctor that I could have ever hoped for! He is exceptionally skilled and best on his specialty which is chin and nose augmentation. To be honest, before commit to Dr. Kotler I've consult with many doctors in town and NO ONE like him. He is the most kindest and HONEST doctor I've ever met. After decided to do a chin implant with Dr. Kotler and the results was AMAZING, I am thinking to get my nose done because I want it to be more narrower and he told me that my nose is a good candidate for silikon 1000 injection instead of surgery (more cheaper too and permanent) and the result was so fabulous. No pain at all after the surgery and injection. He is always available to answer questions, even well before and after the surgery. You wont find a more professional and pleasing plastic surgeon than Dr. Kotler with a NATURAL LOOKING RESULTS, in addition to a great man with a good heart behind his expertise. -Sam.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon