Dr Rahban is the Best! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Rahban is the best! After consulting with a...

Dr. Rahban is the best! After consulting with a couple of other surgeons, I instantly felt comfortable with Dr. R. I knew he was the person that would do my chin augmentation, and I called his office the next day to book a date. His honesty, upfront nature, and meticulous attention to detail were what really sold me. He gave me a realistic representation of the surgery, risks, and recovery time. He also helped set realistic expectations for what the result would look like.

Everything that he promised me, he delivered on. My surgery went flawlessly. I followed his instructions meticulously for post-op healing time (which he insists on…and trust me…do what he says! He knows what he’s talking about!) I am beyond thrilled with the result and my appearance.

His staff is great too! Sally, Hensi, and Sona are wonderful…so caring and friendly…they always made me feel like a part of the family when I would go in for follow-ups.

Dr. Rahban’s the best! Plain and simple.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon