Turned 50 and Needed Skincare! - Beverly Hills, CA

After turning 50 (and trying every skincare...

After turning 50 (and trying every skincare product out there) I decided to search for a skincare regimen that produced results. I decided on ZO skincare products. I then researched doctors who provided the line. Although Dr. Barrett is three hours from me, I was impressed with his reviews. I emailed the office for a consult and Rosalyn (who is amazing) called me back the same day. She listened to my concerns (melasma, sun damage and fine lines) and suggested a phone consultation with Dr. Barrett. After a half hour consult I felt good about purchasing the line. After using the products for a month I was so impressed with the results that I scheduled an appt. for a ZO chemical peel. The 3 hour drive was worth it!! Before the peel Dr. Barrett was very patient in answering all of my questions and offering suggestions. It's been 2 weeks and I am once again very impressed with the results. Rosalyn is a genuinely nice person and is very patient in answering all of my emails. Dr. Barrett is easy to talk to and puts you at ease. The whole experience was amazing and definitely worth it!!
Beverly Hills Physician

Dr. Barrett is amazing! I'm so glad that I did my research and picked his office.