40 Year Old Woman with Cheek and Chin Implants - Beverly Hills, CA

Amazing and unbelievable are just some of the...

Amazing and unbelievable are just some of the words to describe this surgeon. Dr. Fleming truly is one of the top surgeons in the United States. But to me, he is the best. I don't want to sound like a broken record but this doctor is unbelievably good at what he does. I went back to him for my cheek and chin implants because he made such a positive difference with my hair lowering procedure. His suggestions are invaluable and I believe he genuinely wants to make you look the best you can to achieve results that are noticeable and worth it for you. I really believe it is important to find a great surgeon.

Post op he called twice the night of the surgery, he even called two weeks later and I live in a different state. And I will have another follow up appointment a month later.
He also surrounds himself with a wonderful and knowledgable team. The anathesiologist is great too. She makes you feel very comfortable, happy to be around and I felt great after I woke from the surgery. I had no bad after effects from the meds.

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Fleming --he will be the only plastic surgeon I will ever return to. My husband and I trust this man in his profession. He is a great surgeon and good man. I have never worried about any procedure he has performed on me. I trust him completely when it comes to beauty. After all, he has spent his career making people look and feel beautiful. All you have to do is go to his lobby and see the countless number of thank you cards that are sent to him and how he has changed people's lives.

By the way, in my last review I poked fun at him going to Notre Dame when my husband is a USC man, but I found out he's on the Board at USC Medical School.
Dr. Richard Fleming