Calf Reduction by Liposuction/radiofrequency - Beverly Hills, CA

I came in from out to state all the way to...

I came in from out to state all the way to California so Dr. Perry Liu could do my calf reduction/radiofrequency surgery and it was definitely worth it! The staff was unbelievably helpful in helping me get all of the pre-operative things done before my trip. For the consult, I talked to Dr. Liu on the phone and he definitely made me feel like I was in good hands. I met him in person the day of the surgery and he answered any last minute questions and I truly felt at ease about everything.
The entire staff was so friendly and the anesthesiologist had me laughing before the procedure so I was very relaxed going into the procedure. I woke up feeling confused about why it was 2:30pm (surgery started around 9am and I anticipated being done around 12pm, maybe 1pm, to give me time to acclimate after the anesthesia). The anesthesiologist kinda whispered to me that it took longer because Dr. Liu was extremely thorough and worked VERY hard on my calves, for which I am very grateful. The fact that he took the extra time to make sure I got the results I wanted, in itself, speaks volumes about the kind of surgeon he is, truly dedicated to his patients. I could see results immediately, but of course, due to the nature of the surgery, my calves did continue to swell up and then go back down, depending on the time of day. The bruising completely went away after 2 to 3 weeks. The first 5 days were the most challenging. I tried to lay in bed with my feet propped up on countless pillows, while wearing compression socks. Needless to say it was very uncomfortable, but the pain meds helped a lot.
I should add that after the surgery, Kathryn Cash, (one of his staff members that helped with the entire process prior to the surgery) picked me up from the surgery center and physically walked me to my hotel room and even brought me a wheelchair! I didn't use the wheelchair because I was able to walk on my tippy toes while leaning on her so I wouldn't tip over. Then she helped me get settled in the hotel room and also went to the pharmacy on two occasions to fill my pain med prescription. She was so wonderful and I couldn't have done it without her help! She checked in on me throughout the day for the duration of my stay and helped me with anything and everything. Forever grateful!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perry Liu is an incredibly talented surgeon. He and his staff made this somewhat uncomfortable experience something I can actually look back on and remember in a positive light. I felt very comfortable, every step of the way. Dr. Liu did an amazing job on my calves and I am so excited about my results. It was worth every penny. I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is the best.