Best Decision I've Ever Made ! From Pancake to Curves for days :)

I've never done this before and I'm very modest...

I've never done this before and I'm very modest and private but this doctor was so good I have to share my amazing experience. Obviously having work done is a scary experience but Dr.Dass calm and experienced demenor will put you at ease i SWEAR to you . Start to finish the complete staff had me feel like family and comfortable every visit and follow up . No snoody or stuck up people working there AT all !! Ummm not to mention my result are SO bomb !!! Don't go off the hype when you pick a surgeon.. Cocky ass doctors don't mean great results and certainly don't make you feel like your making a great investment. This is YOUR life ! Your BODY .. You get one body and tomorrow is never garanteed to anyone .. Don't you want to look like the best version of yourself while experiencing life ? Every penny well spent .. Painful the first 2 weeks but I got over it and you can too . Don't look anywhere else , I've done all the consults and research and I'm so happy with Dr.Dass ???? .. OH and PLEASE follow after care instructions 100% to get the best results .. Don't be one of those people that complain on results because they don't follow all the intstructions from day 1 . That means NO sitting and take all meds as prescribed.. Also massages and cleaning yourself right ! Okay sorry for the long story .. Book a consult and change your life forever no joke ??
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon