Endless

I would love a nice full butt with lots...

I would love a nice full butt with lots projection! Been working so hard for 9 years squatting lifting isolation a lot of clean eating hard to grow them past what I have achieved! I will be chatting my journey with Stanton! He has reccommend new ovals 500cc I was wanting 600 rounds because I want to be full with most projection so I have been torn with deciding :/

More before

Round or Oval

Still torn should I get round or Oval ladies?

Countdown Begins! 12 Days!

Getting more excited and nervous will be getting butt implant, lipo of love handles and lower blepharoplasty!

4days!

So nervous! Think I'm going add lower abdominal lipo anyone had low an lipo with him?

Lots of pain

Lots of pain pretty rough. When do you start to feel better I know it's only day 2 but wow

6 days

So finally feeling better walking super slow super swollen and stiff so I think it's a lot smaller then it looks because still very swollen.

9 days out

Not seeing results in lipo of bat wing and tricep maybe still swollen but butt lower blepharoplasty and love handles looking good :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon