35 Years Old, 2 Kids and Ready for my Upgraded Buttocks :) - Beverly Hills, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm hoping for more volume and better projection....

I'm hoping for more volume and better projection. ;)

My height is 5'3 and I weigh between 125 lbs to 130 lbs as my weight fluctuates a lot (My before pic, I weigh 130 lbs). I'm schedule to have buttock implant surgery with Dr. Ryan Stanton next Tuesday, 5/19/2015. I've been doing research for about 2 years now and based on reviews, amazing before/after images, and my phone consultation with Dr Ryan Stanton..., I'm confident that I made the right choice. I haven't been given any implant size as of yet but during my phone consultation Dr. Stanton expressed that he feels an oval implant will be better for me. The implant size will all be based on my measurements, Again...I'm really hoping for that extra volume however we will see soon and I'll be sure to keep you all updated. :)

I'll add some more before photos and wish pics.

I am super nervous however very excited!

More photos

I added a side view pic along with a pic before kids, and after (2014 & 2015)

After photos...

I love my results, I was given Oval implant...540cc. I feel great so far and I'm 1.5 hours post op. I'll keep posting updates and pics.

More pics

Please note that it's only day one, so my butt implants will drop into its desired place daily. I'll keeps posting daily pics.

Day 4 post op

Wanted to share a few pics wearing a dress. I'm on my toes because my hamstrings and calves were right, mind you I just woke up from a long nap. So far so good, 540cc is a pretty nice size ;)

Day 4 post op

Pics didn't upload the 1st time, I'll try again.

Day 4 post op

Wanted to share a few pics wearing a dress. I'm on my toes because my hamstrings and calves were tight. Mind you I just woke up from a long nap. So far so good, 540cc is pretty nice size

Post Op Days???

I guess I'm confused about it, I'm counting the day of the procedure as day one however the website is counting the day after as day one... Which makes more sense.

Hope I didn't confuse anyone

6 Days Post and still feeling great! :)

I wanted to share more pics, these were all taken today. I just wanted to show you all how my new booty looks in leggings as we all loooove leggings! I also took some pics in a skirt with some sexy pumps :)

As you can see in my pics, I put a twin size mattress on my living room floor since I'm constantly on my stomach.

6 Days Post and still feeling great! :)

6 Days Post , more pics...

More pics!

I'm happy to say that I am still doing great and I wanted to share more pics! Also, thankfully I am able to get back in most of my old jeans. ;)

Incision

I wanted to share an image of my incisions, it doesn't look the best however they're both all closed up. Regardless of which please note that I am still being very careful as if they're not completely healed. When my scars heal I normally get keloids right away however flattens over time and ends up looking just fine. (Keloids can be considered to be "scars that don't know when to stop." A keloid, sometimes referred to as a keloid scar, is a tough heaped-up scar that rises quite abruptly above the rest of the skin. It usually has a smooth top and a pink or purple color. Keloids are irregularly shaped and tend to enlarge progressively".)

Incisions

Sorry photo didn't upload at first.

Incisions - another pic

Still very very happy with my results!!!

Just wanted to share more pics ;)

My bubble butt ;)

Buttle butt

Trying this again, hopefully my pics will upload as I've been having a hard time trying to get them to upload for about a month now. Maybe it was just my phone, so I will try uploading them from my computer.

More pics...

Still love my butt as it just gets better and better!!! :)

Love it!!!