A Much Happier Me! - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a 37-year-old mother who was in need of...

I am a 37-year-old mother who was in need of drastic change in the shape of my body. I thought to myself these are my best years, I will not get them back. After much contemplation, research and reading reviews of Doctors in southern California. I decided to make an appointment with Dr. J’s office. His office was not close to my home but after meeting him I knew this was worth my drive. The day of my appointment I was nervous but as soon as I met the doctor and met his supporting staff Daria and Michelle, I felt so much better and made an appointment right away. The day of surgery I thought I would be nervous but I was not, my husband was… lol When my husband saw how happy and excited I was he started to feel confident about me following through. I explained to him how I knew I was in good hands and I have the best feeling going into surgery. I was so excited I kept thinking I am just going to knock out and before you know it I will be awake, and that exactly happened. My aftercare went well, although I was wrapped up I noticed results right away. I though even if minor changes are made I will be happy. By day three I was feeling great, I could not believe my mobility, I’m not saying I was not sore but It was manageable like a good workout that sores the muscles. My body just kept getting better and better and I can honestly say I never thought I could look this good nor do I think I had ever looked this good. I love the new me and so does my husband. It is a nice feeling of being able to wear clothing to complement your shape rather than wear clothing to hide your shape. I actually enjoy looking in the mirror when I get ready to check myself out before I leave the house, which I would avoid doing. I can finally wear my bikini and hangout poolside in Las Vegas which I always avoided doing. I am so grateful. I cannot thank Dr. J and his staff enough for this whole experience. I am truly grateful!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy with Dr. J and his staff! They are awesome and wonderful people to work with. I had been searching for months for a surgeon to do my butt augmentation/lipo. This was my first time ever to have any kind of surgery and I wanted to be certain. It was not until I had my first consultation at Dr. J’s office that I found hope. Feeling scared and nervous to go under as I am a mother of three, all those feelings went away when I had my consultation and got to know Dr. J and his staff. I knew right away I was in good hands just by their professionalism, knowledge and caring ways. (funny too!) I feel so lucky to have found Dr. J because I am more than happy with my results. You find comfort in knowing that you have the best surgeon in town who also has the best staff. Daria and Michelle his assistants have also been a part of this journey and have been there to help, support and assist me with my pre/post-operative needs. This office is so amazing and I am glad that I made my appointment. This experience has changed my life and I love them all for it! I couldn’t be happier and it shows… I love my new self and my newly found confidence which has not only helped me on my outside appearance but more importantly how I feel on the inside. If you looking for a surgeon Dr. J is it, he is the best! Thank you so much Dr. J, Daria and Michelle you truly are the greatest!!!!! P.S. I recently bought facial cream at their office and I love it!