Dr. Fleming Originated the Hairline Lift - Why Go Anywhere Else? - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm totally thrilled with the results from my...

I'm totally thrilled with the results from my hairline brow lift by Dr. Fleming. This man is not only an excellent physician who inspires confidence, he's an artist. I used to sit at my desk and when I was tired, would literally hold my brow up. The weight of my forehead was too much for me. I talked about having it done for years. Drs. Fleming and Mayer originated and developed the hairline brow procedure and I couldn't be happier - they're the best! My results speak for themselves. I look the same but way better, I can feel my actual brow bone for the first time in my life, I no longer feel the strain of the weight of my forehead on my face, and I can see better. Literally, my peripheral vision has improved because my brow is not impeding my vision. A totally unexpected bonus. Who knew? Win win win.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Fleming put me at ease. I was scared of anesthesia - he made me totally comfortable. I had pre and post surgical questions, he patiently answered all of them. Dr. Fleming is a straight shooter with a sense of humor and a sense of who he's dealing with. Maria, Dr. Fleming's long time nurse, held my hand. I just knew I was in the right place with the right doc.