Best Beverly Hills Doctor - Beverly Hills, CA

I live in the Beverly Hills area and therefore...

I live in the Beverly Hills area and therefore know many Beverly Hills surgeons personally. I wanted to choose a surgeon with good character as that often translates to good medical practice. Although I did not know Dr. Minniti before consulting with him, I had heard about him. I had heard that he was kind, gentle, did excellent work, and that his fees were reasonable. All attributes are correct.

I can afford options, and could afford to pay a surgeon with a name in the news, but what people outside of Beverly Hills don't know is that those doctors pay marketers to get their names revolving. And, those costs are always passed along to the patient. Dr. Minniti is a low-key doctor and does not participate in the hoopla of social media mass marketing. He does not need to because his name is quietly reserved for those in the know. And, those that know, always chose Dr. Minniti. I cannot recommend Dr. Minniti enough for any and all procedures you may choose. Dr. Minniti will not disappoint, he will not let you down, but, rather, inspire you to be and feel your best.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon