Breast Reduction and Abdominal Lipo - Beverly Hills, CA

It is almost impossible to convey the professional...

It is almost impossible to convey the professional and personal excellence of Dr. Bevogic. This was my first experience with plastic surgery, and I interviewed 3 doctors. She was the last I met with, and it was worth waiting for. From the moment I walked into her office, she gave me her complete attention. First and foremost, she was a great listener, really hearing what was on my mind. Thereafter, she gave crystal-clear descriptions of the procedures, complete with talking me through photographs which she described in detail, and best of all she introduced a different combination than the previous (male) doctors had suggested. She never made me feel pressured or rushed, and I believe she understood me more being a woman herself. Because she’s so involved in each case, she was at each appointment herself, not relegating me to a physician’s assistant. Her office staff is lovely, informative and not pushy at all. As for the surgery, I’m now 11 days in and the results are superb. The surgery center was top-notch, and the recovery process is exactly as she had described. She is an artist and I feel like a better physical version of my natural self. I couldn’t recommend her more highly.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon