45 Yrs Old and 4 Kids Needed a Pic Me Up - Beverly Hills, CA

Having size 'F' breast was getting in the way of...

Having size 'F' breast was getting in the way of daily activities with the kids. I couldn't run. Fitting into clothes was a task. If it fit the top it was to big on the bottom. If it fit the bottom I wouldn't be able to fit my books in the top. I also had headaches, backaches, rashes and sweating under the breast, and shoulder groves from my bra.

6 Weeks Post Op

Doing great, Looking Great, and Feeling Great!!

45 year old Pick me up

Yes.. Yes.. and Yes.. Actually way beyond what I expected. My experience from start to finish was amazing. Dr. Jaime Schwartz was so patient and made sure My husband and I understood all my options and we came to a plan together that best fit me. Everyone in the office is so friendly and helpful. One day post-op I had IV Therapy in the office with Dr. Whitney, which I felt I little pep in my step after. This office offers so much, from a Med-Spa for all Non-Surgical treatments to Surgical procedures. Dr. Schwartz and the Nurse Practitioner Chelsea will help you figure out what is best for you.

no more back pain

I had size F-G boobs. I had so many limitations. We go to the gym together has a family. I couldn't run with them, I walked. I didn't wear button up shirts, dresses that didn't stretch, or bras over the counter.

My life has changed. It has been 9 weeks and I am loving life. The Lipo Lift is the way to go. The big upside to the Lipo Lift is no drains. When Dr. Schwartz removed my bandages 1 day post-op I cried like a baby. My husband was in the room and even he was emotional. I put my first sports bra on October 26th,2016. It was amazing. Its funny how little things make us feel so happy. This procedure really changed my whole life. I am literally smiling everyday.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schwartz and his team are amazing. He has a great bedside manner. He requires two office visits to make sure all questions are answered. Melissa his cosmetic consultant made all my appointments for me. Even the appointment to have my medical clearance done. He goes over all options. I felt very comfortable in the room. His nurse practitioner Chelsea is so sweet. She even came and checked on me after surgery. The office is so beautiful.