Breast Reconstruction - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Jaime Schwartz has given me such a great...

Dr. Jaime Schwartz has given me such a great experience from start to finish with my breast reconstruction surgery. Since it was a revision I was very nervous, because I did not have satisfactory results with my first surgeon. By the time I found Dr. Schwartz my breast were too large for my body and extremely saggy from my original implants, which had stretched out my skin and nipples. Dr. Schwartz was able to give me a fantastic result; my breasts are now lifted, firm, and a perfect size for my body. Not to mention, he made my scars look much better and my nipples a more proportionate size. I am beyond thrilled, and so amazed he could deliver these results. He truly has given me better quality of life, and I am so thankful for him!
Dr. Schwartz made me feel comfortable from the moment I met him. He also explained everything in depth, so I knew exactly what he was doing and what to expect. He spent a very generous amount of time with me at all appointments. He gave me guidance on the best procedure route, and safety was his top concern.
His staff is also beyond amazing. I love all the girls who helped me in his office. They were extremely responsive to all calls and emails, had extensive knowledge to answers all of my questions and just overall made me feel great about everything. The whole staff is warm and inviting and truly cares about their patients.
I had such a great experience with Dr. Jaime Schwartz, and I am beyond impressed with my results and his quality of service. I would recommend him to absolutely anyone.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon