Breast Implant Revision with Lift - Beverly Hills, CA

I had 500 cc saline implants for 16 yrs (second...

i had 500 cc saline implants for 16 yrs (second set). I felt that as i age they were looking nore inappropriate and I was wanting to look less like an aging stripper! HA! I was recommended to Dr J by a friend who had 2 friends that had gone to him. I had them reduced but felt they could be smaller. He agreed to redo them for free (i had to pay the anasthesia/or fee). Around 8 weeks post that surgery my right boob encapsulated. UGHHHHH SO, i had to wait months after having dental procedures and 6 months later Dr J redid them to 375 cc. (first redo was 445) It's now almost 4 weeks post op and I am loving my boobs!He performed a lift as well and the scars look amazing. I'm SO worried my body is going to encapsulate again...I'm trying to relax as I know that is not his doing AT all and I'm hoping they stay this way!!! I was SO nervous both times getting put uder anasthesia and Dr J actually held my hand as they put me under. SO comforting to this nervous nelly. I also developed an allergic reaction to the steri strips the second time and he and his staff were SO great about getting back to me on the weekend and helping me to a solution. I would absolutely recommend Dr J. He is very caring as well as talented...of which both are very important to me when choosing a surgeon.
Dr J

Dr J has the BEST bedside manner as well as being very talented. He was TOTALLY agreeable to redoing when i felt the first op was not small enough and my only cost was the or/anasthesia. I'm really happy with my results and would/have recommended him to several friends.