My New Breast Have Been Life Changing! - Beverly Hills, CA

Hi everyone, I decided to write a testimonial...

Hi everyone, I decided to write a testimonial because of the amazing results I received from my surgeon. In December I had a Breast Lift and Silicone Implants put in.

To give you a little background information, I am 19 years old and decided to have the procedure done due to my breasts being 2 different cup sizes. As my breast began to develop I was slowly able to see one side continuing to enlarge while the other didn't, at first I thought they would eventually even out but that wasn't the case. It limited me to many things and also made me very self-conscious; I never wanted to go to the beach or wear any tight fitting tops because I was afraid someone would see the size difference.

When I went to see Dr. Dadvand for my consultation, he made me feel so comfortable and gave me reassurance that he would be able to help me. I was able to see he genuinely cared about me and my situation. After the consultation I didn't want to look any further and booked my surgery date. Michelle and Lauren work in his office and are the absolute sweetest! They answered all the questions I had prior to my surgery and were always very friendly whenever I saw them for my appointments.

It's been a little over 2 months since my surgery and I couldn't be happier with my results. Going in I knew that my procedure was going to be a little more difficult than others but Dr. Dadvand exceeded my expectations by far. They look and feel very natural and fit my body shape, and the best part is they are the same size! I finally feel comfortable in my own skin and I have so much more confidence in myself, words can't even express how thankful I am.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon