Truly Gifted, Talented, Kind, Conscientious Surgeon. Beverly Hills, CA

Dr Minniti is everything I hoped for and more in a...

Dr Minniti is everything I hoped for and more in a surgeon. I was referred to him by a friend and as soon as my fiance and i met with him we knew we woukd make my dream come true. What makes Dr Minniti special is that he is an amazing human being. As a surgeon, he has all the credentials (degrees and training from top medical schools and programs in the country), but what makes him so special is his personality and the team that he has on board. I had no doubt that Dr Minniti would be able to give me perky, plump, completely natural (or just a touch better) breasts with my lift and implants, but I was unaware of just how skilled he is as a surgeon. I had barely any bruising and only took pain meds the day after then switched to tylenol. I had it done on a Friday and went to work on Monday. I know that he truly cares about me and has been so wonderful throughout the process (even coming in on a saturday just to check on my recovery). With his skillset, he coukd easily have a huge ego and even higher prices, but he is so easy talk to and helpful with any concerns regarding the financing, procedure, result etc. I am so thankful i was able to have him perform my procedure and will have a lifelong relationship with him and his team.

Post Op Pics