51 Yr Old- with Saggy Boobs and Stuborn Tummy Fat. Beverly Hills, CA

I have been working hard to look and feel better....

I have been working hard to look and feel better. I Quit smoking a year ago, had a breast reduction (from a different PLastic surgeon) and lost lost 15 lbs. The breast reduction left me with scarred, flat-saggy boobs and I couldn't get rid of my tummy fat. I consulted several PS... Then spoke with Dr Minitti and just knew he was who I wanted to help me achieve a better appearance. My procedure with dr minitti was a breast lift with lipo around my breasts, small implants for more fullness, some breast reshaping, removing scars from my previous Breast reduction. Then lipo on my stomach and hips.
I'm 2 weeks post and I'm thrilled with my results. Dr. Minittis work exceeded my expectations! The whole experience was amazing. I'm so thankful, love my pretty boobs and flat tummy!
So my advise to other Ladies is: Proceed.... Your worth it and Dr Minitti is the best.

Boobs Fixed and Happy Now

I was unhappy with the results from a breast reduction from a different surgeon.
Dr Minitti fixed them and they look nice!
I'm very pleased:) his work is perfection! My scars are almost invisible- very happy with his work. I highly recommend him and will see only him for any cosmetic needs/wants I may have I the future.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

No matter how busy Dr Minnittis office was when it was my appt. time- he focused on ME and gave me all the time I needed. His kindness and desire to get me the results I wanted left me feeling confident and assured. The surgery center and office staff were the best also.