Because of Dr. O, My Dream Became My Reality - Beverly Hills, CA

I always knew that my "condition" was not the...

I always knew that my "condition" was not the typical case of "small breasts". So when I became of age, I began the journey of finding the right surgeon. Through numerous consultations I learned that I was correct. I had a congenital breast deformity called tuberous (or tubular) breast. This rare condition also called "Snoopy Breasts" caused my areola to be huge and unsitely.

I spent years searching and consulting to find the right surgeon. This search included travel abroad and in multiple cities to meet surgeons who specialize in reconstructive surgery. I had actually given up until I heard a commercial for Dr. O while riding in a friend's car.

The office staff is amazing as well as the clinical staff. May, Robbie, Cherrelle and Veronica always went beyond the call of duty and were always straight up with me. My entire experience was rewarding. The anesthesiologist as well as the surgical assistant and recovery personnel were accommodating.

My procedure for this severe deformity requires two procedures: a lift and then implants. I am so impressed with the results of just the lift that I have considered not getting implants. I am returning for other procedures. Dr. Obeng is my choice.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

informative and attentive He is an artist and a doctor simultaneously.