34 Years Old, I Had Twins and After Breastfeeding Both, my Breasts Were Almost to my Belly Button - Beverly Hills, CA

I went to 12 Plastic Surgeons for consultations....

I went to 12 Plastic Surgeons for consultations. After my consultation with Dr. Vallecillos, I knew he was the right surgeon for me. He took ample time to explain the pros and cons of each surgery that I was a candidate for (because of my twins). I was also, considering getting Lipo however, he indicated that I would be fine with CoolSculpting and get similar results without surgery, saving me over $5K.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Vallecillos, he conducted my breast lift after I had my twins. I was also considering getting Lipo in my abdomen and sections of my back. I went to about 12 plastic surgeon consultations before coming across Dr. Vallecillos, he was the only doctor that suggested CoolSculpting (non-invasive form of fat removal). Not only did his suggestion save me over $5,000, but I have completed my 8 CoolSculpting sessions and my abs look better now than before my twins! I truly appreciate Dr. Vallecillos honesty, he saved me time (missing more work) and better yet money.