Easy Recovery, Exceptional Care, Best Decision EVER! - Beverly Hills, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was surprised how fast my breast returned to...

I was surprised how fast my breast returned to feeling- as if the implant wasn’t even there. They are soft and natural, if you didn’t know I had the surgery you wouldn’t be able to tell that I have breast implants. They are VERY natural. My friends couldn’t believe how perfect they look. It took a month before they “dropped” into their form. There are exercises you do everyday 6 weeks after the surgery like lifting, and massaging them so they become soft but still perky. I’ve had nothing but compliments from people I told I was having the surgery followed by asking for Dr. Rogers info. I used to wear pushup and padded bras so most of my acquaintances wouldn’t even no the difference. After I finished using BioCorneum I began to use organic vitamin E oil and shea butter on my scars. Anytime I knew i was going to be in the sun I always wore spf under my bathing suit or shirt. My scars have faded and are nearly impossible to see. The whole experience has been smooth sailing and easier than I ever imagined. My clothing fits better, and I’m thoroughly delighted I had them done. If you are considering getting a breast augmentation, or lift etc., make sure to do plenty of research and know exactly what your desired look is. Whatever your aspirations are, you can count on Dr. Rogers and his staff to help you achieve your goals.

Mentor Breast Implants: Wonderful Care, Healed Fast , Tiny Incision, BEST DECISION EVER!

I was surprised how fast my breast returned to feeling- as if the implant wasn’t even there. They are soft and natural, if you didn’t know I had the surgery you wouldn’t be able to tell that I have breast implants. My friends couldn’t believe how perfect they look. It took a month before they “dropped” into their form. There are exercises you do everyday 6 weeks after the surgery like lifting, and massaging them so they become soft but still perky. I’ve had nothing but compliments from people I told I was having the surgery followed by asking for Dr. Rogers info. I used to wear pushup and padded bras so most of my acquaintances wouldn’t even no the difference. After I finished using BioCorneum I began to use organic vitamin E oil and shea butter on my scars. Anytime I knew i was going to be in the sun I always wore spf under my bathing suit or shirt. My scars have faded and are nearly impossible to see. The whole experience has been smooth sailing and easier than I ever imagined. My clothing fits better, and I’m thoroughly delighted I had them done. If you are considering getting a breast augmentation, or lift etc., make sure to do plenty of research and know exactly what your desired look is. Whatever your aspirations are, you can count on Dr. Rogers and his staff to help you achieve your goals.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon