Rupture, Replacement, Rectified! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Chahin is far and away the best doctor I have...

Dr. Chahin is far and away the best doctor I have ever met and nothing I can say really does justice to this amazing man. He is extremely intelligent, a compassionate and caring person, and a truly outstanding doctor. I count myself truly lucky. Dr. Chahin's custom (at least with me) is to treat the whole person, not just the symptom du jour! Dr. Chahin spends time with me at each visit. Never a sense of being rushed, doesn't hesitate to answer as many questions needed for that sense of security and peace of mind. He is interesting and interested; a good combination. The office staff bent over backwards to assist me, between scheduling my procedure as a priority to submitting my claims from a previous doctor. The staff followed up the evening of, as well as the days after. I strongly feel that Fadi Chahin genuinely cares and has an awesome bed side manner to boot. He is professional and he makes an investment in the health and well being of his patients.
If you are looking for a doctor, you could not do better.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon