My "Girls" Are Now Identical Twins! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a breast augmentation in the past, which it...

I had a breast augmentation in the past, which it was not as successful as I had hoped. After breastfeeding four children, I was left with a big problem.

My husband is a physician who knew Dr. Begovic from medical school and recommended that I see her.

Dr. Begovic is a beautiful woman in all aspects. She is confident, assertive and precise. During the consultation, she understood what I needed and answered questions I had even when I wasn't quite sure how to ask.

Through the whole process, from the consultation to the operation and the post op follow up, I was never afraid. I had confidence in Dr. Cat, as she did in herself.

Even though I am early in my recovery, I am more than happy with the results. She didn't just fix my boobs, she also gave me a new perspective on self esteem and commitment. I admire Dr. Cat. Her commitment to herself, her patients make her the best at what she does.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

One of a kind! She is a trully special one.