44 Years Young. 2 Grown Children. - Beverly Hills, CA

I researched Dr. Obeng roughly a year ago. I went...

I researched Dr. Obeng roughly a year ago. I went in for the free initial consultation. Easy parking ( I went to the 2nd lot which is less than 20 steps from the entrance-paid $5.00 for parking) easy access off of the 405 South Frwy. Very pleased with the "good energy" and comfortable upscale environment. So after my consultation I waited for a while to get my procedure because I wanted to do my research on Physicians.
*Trust me when I say that there is no other like Dr. Obeng! Save yourself the energy/time that I used! Go for it with Dr. Obeng. In fact, after having my procedure(s) with him last week, I have decided that I will ONLY being seeing Dr.Obeng for my future procedures because I trust his hands and his expertise.*****
*Day of surgery*
The person that I chose to drive me and pick me up was pleased that there was a diner with "great food" reasonably priced on the lobby floor of the building- so when we got there at 6am we were able to park right next to Dr. Obeng's building for free-for the duration of my surgery. Since I arrived early I sat in the car for about 20 min calming myself before my major procedure. It was time. I went upstairs for surgery, driver went to the diner that opened at 7am.

*From the second that I walked in the door I felt at ease. My nervousness went away when I saw Dr. Obeng- he was at ease so that helped calm my nerves to the point that I was smiling right before surgery. I went in prep room. I met with the Anesthesiologist-whom by the way was VERY thorough with his questioning-he wanted to make sure that I hadn't eaten or drank after midnight the night before, etc". I felt great about that because it showed genuine concern for my well being. Calmed me even more......up I go into the surgery room which is just a few feet away....I was greeted by a team of pure professionals that were welcoming, courteous and kind. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! In fact, this was my 4th or so surgery, but the first one that I had done performed by Dr. Obeng and I can tell you- I've never had such a pleasant experience! This is why I can honestly say that I've found home! Dr. Obeng IS MY DOCTOR and I am so grateful to have found him!

*Surgery- I laid down, Anesthesiologist did his thing and the next memory that I have was waking up in the recovery room. I couldn't believe it! ALL DONE! I got dressed, nurse assisted me and put me in wheelchair, out the door to car that was parked like 10 steps from the front door of building-my driver signed-off we went. When I got home I slept. That evening I was up. Next day I was feeling great! SOOOO EASY! I am so happy and even with my sutures on I could see a drastic difference! I had two ruptured implants and a capsulectomy so my surgery was far from the norm and Dr. Obeng was a PRO every step of the way!!! His demeanor is welcoming-professional, yet courteous and very thorough.
He explains things so that I CLEARLY understand what's what.

*Follow up check up- was today. They would have seen me earlier but MY schedule wouldn't allow it. They worked with me to get me back in asap for my check up. I walked in, saw Robbie-(Awesome Specialist) -you'll love him! Took care what I needed to with him- less than 5 min after that Dr. Obeng saw me! I was in and out in less than 30min. I'm healing well and I feel great! I was already trying to schedule another procedure that I want to have done actually. Dr. Obeng suggested that I let my body rest first. He's right! He's not greedy! He showed me what I already felt which was-that he is concerned ABOUT ME and not how many procedures that I want. Rest assured though, I am ONLY GETTING ANYTHING that I DECIDE TO DO WITH HIM! I love the fact that the surgical center is already there! It's so convenient. I saw Dr. Obeng in one room-and had my surgery in another room in the same area! Full on operation room right there! It's amazing.

*In addition, (I forgot to mention) that I also had laser treatment done on a scar that I have/had-he that's healing amazingly to my surprise because it's only been a week.
I will post updates of my future treatments. By the way, did I mention that the whole staff is beautiful inside and out! Seriously-you'll see what I'm talking about when you go for your consultation.

*Note: Also, one reason (in addition to the many others) that I chose Dr. Obeng is because he is a philanthropist and a humanitarian. He gives back. He helps those in need, those that have some major medical issues. Being that I am a Social Worker, I recognize his contributions to society. I chose him because of his many attributes as a human being in addition to his expertise as a surgeon. All I can say is that "I'm SO THANKFUL"- There is a great team in this office! One stop here for me-I'm not going anywhere else ever!
Teresa R.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Kind, Welcoming, Caring, Professional, Compassionate. "Great Energy"! Top Of the line! Best of The BEST!