2nd Time Around and Lovin' My Breasts!! Thank You, Dr. Leif Rogers!! - Beverly Hills, CA

Please refer to my original review, dated January...

Please refer to my original review, dated January 2013 with Dr. Leif Rogers.

Ladies, I'm 62 years old and after much consideration decided to do a second round of fat transfer to the breast. For whatever time I'm granted on this earth, I intend to enjoy with my enhanced girls!

I'm 5'5", 127, and had 380cc's placed in each breast, the max Dr. Rogers could inject. I'm very pleased with the results. My recovery has been fairly uneventful, bruising minimal, and pain tolerable. I had general anesthesia with Dr. Rogers harvesting fat from the abdomen, flanks, and knees. He very carefully did incisions and they are either "hidden" or strategically placed so as to be least noticeable. My main concern after surgery was the post swelling of my body, but that has diminished greatly.

I've worn a compression garment since, and intend to do so until end of my 4th week. Then I'll switch to Spanx during the day and back to compression garments at night for two more weeks.

So far, while my breasts have gone down in size as Dr. Rogers predicted, I've maintained an amount with which I'm happy. He said what I have at 6 weeks is what I'll keep. I was a 34 a/b before. I'm not going to be measured until the 6th week.

I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Rogers and his team. Their professionalism and caring are beyond reproach.

One Month plus and So Far, So Good

Out of curiosity and I must admit some impatience, went to VS to be measured. Was deemed a 34DVD, which surprised me. I went up from an a/b, depending on bra to a DVD! Oh my. I do know that size has gone down from initial early weeks. I wasn't aiming to be "large" - just more proportionate. If you knew where I had originally started ( think virtually nothing), you'd be as amazed:)

Oops, excuse typos!

Smartphone acting up. Was saying went up to a D.

Swelling from lipo diminishing

Feeling pretty good. Back to regular activities, including exercising. I am wearing 2 sport bras to minimize any bouncing at the recommendation of Dr Roger's P.A. I am still happy with what I've retained. In a 34 D bra. Most of the time I wear a Bralette because it's so comfy.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. Rogers and his team. Dr. Rogers is meticulous in his work and results oriented. He listens and makes you feel so very comfortable. And is it his fault he is movie star handsome to boot lol!? You should know that Dr. Rogers' team is also amazing-Valerie, his P.A., Joy, Danielle and all the others are wonderful. Run, don't walk to see Dr Roger if you are in need of services!! *By the way, I'm no wealthy Beverly Hills matron-just a regular person who desired to look more proportionate and better in and out of clothing. However, I felt treated as those I was a VIP, too. ** Re the cost, everyone's situation will be different according to the amount of available fat. As I stated, I did not have much fat and several areas had to be harvested. However, I trust Dr. Rogers and have full faith and confidence in his skills, clinical judgement, and abilities. That alone is worth its weight in gold. I opted to delete the cost so that wouldn't become the point of fixation-or contention- but rather knowing each person's situation has to be individualized.