Im 47 Years Old with Three Kids and Was in Need of a Mommy Make Over. Beverly Hills, CA

There is absolutely nothing to dislike about Dr....

There is absolutely nothing to dislike about Dr. Obeng or the service he has provided for me. Despite my fear of such an evasive procedure, Dr. Obeng and his professional staff made me feel very comfortable from the very first time I walked through their door. He is genuinely a patient, compassionate, gifted and humble man. He listened to what I was looking for, didn't try to add anything I didn't need or want, he possesses a superior eye for balance and gave me EXACTLY what I was looking to achieve. After care with Dr. Obeng and his staff has been amazing as they have listened, answered, and taken care of any of my questions or concerns immediately. I feel very fortunate to have had a great experience and to have chosen Dr. Obeng as my surgeon. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a personable, professional and highly skilled surgeon.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon