Breast Augmentation Tuba / No Scaring /natural - Beverly Hills, CA

I really wanted to get a breast augmentation for...

I really wanted to get a breast augmentation for corrective reasons. I had small tubular breast that were uneven .I decided to go for the tuba incision ,under the Mussel, with saline implants with a moderate plus profile . The pros about my procedure are no scarring the results are natural and the chances of infection are lower when doing the incision through tuba also faster recovery . I am happy i had my breast augmentation done with DR. Edween she made me feel so comfortable .
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Edween and her staff have been nothing short of fantastic. She is extremely patient and super informative , she has an answer for all my question and really makes you feel comfortable . My entire experience here has been so amazing .I am 100% happy with my results and am blown away at how quickly I am recovering I have no scaring .If you're considering a little somethin-somethin to help boost your self image, seriously, look no further. She's the Best !