Surgery Booked and 6 Weeks Away! - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello everyone! I will be updating photos ASAP. I...

Hello everyone! I will be updating photos ASAP. I am 31 years old, 5'8 , 130 pds and will be getting a BA on JUne 17th. This is my first surgery of ANY kind so needless to say I am very nervous. Over the years I have lost quite a bit of weight so my boobs have that very empty feeling. I don't have any children, but since I used to be DD cup only to lose weight and become a C cup, my breast have a similar look to woman who have brestfed. the final decision on implant size will be made 2 weeks before my surgery during my pre-op. I know we looked at 375 and 400 cc mentor silicone moderate profile implants placed under the muscle. Getting as many pictures as I can to show PS during pre-op. Although I am booked with him, I do have another consult with a PS I've seen a lot of online and YouTube that does great work so wanted to meet with him just in case.

I went through weeks of going back and forth, thinking about canceling or postponing but now I am at peace with my decision and just looking forward to being done with the recovery and most importantly, happy with my results.

I'm going through this mostly alone, besides my friend who will be picking me up the day of surgery. I am so thankful to discover a community like this one. Have read many inspiring and encouraging stories. I look forward to sharing my journey with you!

Change of plans.....

Turns out I need a lift too. Will do circumaereola lift along with implant. Have changed dr's and am postponing surgery until AFTER summer. I prefer to do it in the fall/winter months when I can hide under clothes a bit more while I heal!