"Happy Go Lucky" - Beverly Hills, CA

I was motivated to have Breast Augmentation...

I was motivated to have Breast Augmentation surgery after attending the 2014 Women's Health Forum and hearing Dr. Obeng speak. I attended his break out session and signed up to receive additional information regarding the procedure. When his office contacted me and explained in detail everything I needed to know I felt so comfortable and ready! Dr. Obeng is very knowledgeable and loving. He takes great pride in his work and wants everyone that he performs surgery on to be happy and satisfied with the outcomes. I feel as though I am now a part of his family! I Love my new breasts, they feel and look great! Thanks Dr. Obeng, I Love You!!!!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Obeng is the best! He's caring and thoughtful and looks out for the patients best interest. He makes sure that the patient is satisfied. After my procedure Dr. Obeng wheeled me to the car himself (not a staff member). On the way out he stopped by the coffee shop in his building to get me a 7-up and crackers because I was feeling a little nauseous. What physician you know does that? He's amazing and I would highly recommend his services.