Excellent Doctor

After years of contemplating a procedure I did not...

After years of contemplating a procedure I did not really need but very much desired, I finally gathered enough courage and patience to start the tedious process of selecting a plastic surgeon. The internet was pretty much useless. Most doctors had enough fancy reviews, along with fabulous before and after photos, to lure me into their offices. But I was determined to find the right “fit”. Find that one doctor who not only would give me the results I desired, but also make me feel comfortable about my decision to go forward with the procedure. I walked into Dr. Aboolian’s office with a certain skepticism. Even a hint of overconfidence and arrogance some of us have come to expect from area doctors would have sent me to the next doctor’s office on my long list. But only a few minutes into my consultation, I was already going over my crazy schedule in my head and trying to see how soon I can get my procedure scheduled. Dr. Aboolian’s calm demeanor and high degree of professionalism immediately put me at ease. I was blown away by his sincerity and down to earth approach. He spent significant amount of time informing me about the procedure, as well as listening to my expectations and concerns. Needless to say, I walked out of the office with a scheduled pre-op and procedure appointments. The entire process went as smoothly as I expected. Same degree of care and attention was given by not only Dr. Aboolian but also his staff at the office and at the surgery center. I cannot thank everyone enough for the quality of care I received. I am forever grateful to Dr. Aboolian for not only giving me the natural results he promised, but for making this experience such a positive one.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon