31, 4'11", 85 lbs. Breast Implants Exchanged for Bigger Implants

Had a prior breast augmentation in May of 2008 and...

Had a prior breast augmentation in May of 2008 and been wanting larger implants past few years. I went online and researched many doctors but stopped when I came across Dr. Eugene Kim's page. I have never seen a portfolio of so many great looking breasts (before and after gallery). I decided to schedule a consult and Dr. Kim made me feel very confident he was going to be able to successfuly get me to the size I wanted to be. I had 250 cc saline high profile and wanted to go 500 cc silicone high profile.

Day before surgery, I received a call from the anesthesiologist asking if I had any questions for him and assured me he would be there to make sure everything went well. Day of surgery, all the nurses and staff made me feel very comfortable and I couldn't of asked for a better experience. I highly recommend anyone considering a breast augmentation to see Dr. Eugene Kim.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Eugene Kim addressed all concerns and questions I had with my second breast augmentation as well as any risks that may arise associated with a second breast augment. He also called the day after surgery to make sure I was ok.