Breast Aug 34 Barely a to 34 D - Beverly Hills, CA

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Chiu and his...

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Chiu and his staff (Alyssa in particular). They were very attentative, professional, wonderful bedside manners, and most imporantly patient with me. I have had plenty of friends who had breast augs with other doctors and one with him so for me I was able to compare his work prior to my consultation. After my initial meeting with him and feeling completely at east I booked my surgery. Mind you this was my only consultation with a surgeon, and felt that comfortable and confident to schedule with him the same day.

Being a working mother of two small children and having little to no breast tissue, I was very concerned with the outcome of my procedure. The last thing I wanted to do was come out looking overly fake and top heavy. I listened to Dr. Chiu's recommendations and couldn't be happier with my outcome. It really is truly amazing to see the before and after pictures and much of a confidence booster this was. The look and feel of them are extremely natural, and have very minimal scarring. My only regret through this entire process was not having it done sooner! I can't thank Dr. Chiu and his staff enough for everything and will definitely be referring him in the future.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, patient, and honest.