Birth Control Took my Breasts Away But Dr. J Gave Them Back!!

A friend revealed she'd had a breast augmentation...

A friend revealed she'd had a breast augmentation so I asked for the doctor's info and set up an appointment for a consultation. My breasts had been pretty much wiped out by taking the birth control pill and all I wanted was to look like I use to (I was a 34D and ended up about 34A-B). So sad, I really thought they were pitiful and hated seeing myself in the mirror. Dr. J understood what I was looking for right away and I was excited to know that I was actually a good candidate for the procedure. After meeting with him and getting my questions answered Daria the surgical consultant was able to schedule me for a date I wanted and gave me all the details for how to prep. The day of the surgery was really smooth and everyone on staff had a gentle bedside manner. It all went well and I actually didn't even need all of the pain meds after. Dr. J said it would be a rapid recovery and he was right. The post op care has been great. Michelle is so friendly and keeps in contact for scheduling appts and makes sure everything is going well. She even gave me the details on a free place to park in a rather expensive city. Dr. J takes the time to answer all of my questions. I'm 3 weeks out, the incision is not even visible and I am back to looking like I did before all thanks to Dr. J. If you're considering getting something improved call Dr. J, he is the best!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Down to earth, personable, friendly, attentive, caring, honest, professional.