I Am 42 Years Old with Four Kids Lost About 80 Pounds and my Breath Became Very Flat and Loose Skin - Beverly Hills, CA

Thank goodness I found Dr Micheal omindi, I was...

Thank goodness I found Dr Micheal omindi, I was nervous at the very beginning of getting my breast done but after talking to dr. Michael he made me feel comfortable also he told me what size I need to fill it up so my skin would not be really loose and be nice and soft and natural so we went with 525cc silicone, I was nervous and at the same time I was excited so we set up in surgery date in May of 2014. So I have had my breast augmentation for little over 2 years now and I love it, my scarring is very little I can actually not see it... dr. Michael did an awesome job he boost my confidence and I love to wear strapless dresses without my boobs looking like a pancake..

Breast augmentation 525cc silicone

I couldn't be happier my dress looks very natural and very very soft

Tummy tuck

After my breast augmentation, I also had a tummy tuck done by dr. Michael my stomach is so flat. I'm in love with myself and my body. I thank you Dr.M I have no words to describe him. Butt just an awesome Doctor..

New me

This is what i look like 2 years later after my surgery. Thank you Dr.M
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Michael omindi, staff was really awesome Good Side Bed Manners, they are very professional. If I was to go get any other procedure done I would definitely go back to talk to Dr. Michael.