350cc Moderate Plus Silicone, 24 Yo - Beverly Hills, CA

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. As...

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. As someone who had never had surgery before, I was pretty nervous about the whole thing, but Dr. Kim put me at ease and I knew from my initial consultation that he would be the right surgeon for me. I told him what I wanted, and he helped me choose the proper size and profile that would work best for my body. I ended up going with 350cc moderate plus, silicone, peri-areolar incision.

The surgery itself was not as scary as I was expecting. When I woke up, I had no pain, just some pressure on my chest and I was drowsy from the anesthesia. I was even able to do a little bit of work from home later that same day! (wouldn't recommend doing this, but I had some important stuff come up) I was up and walking around the house by nighttime. I had my surgery on a Friday, and to be honest, I felt like I could have gone in to work on Monday. I took a week off though to relax and recover :)

I'm about 3 weeks post-op now and so happy with my results! Dr. Kim is amazing and I'd absolutely recommend him to anyone looking to get a BA...I already recommended him to my mom!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon