32yrs Mother of 3 Best Great Breasts at Last - Beverly Hills, CA

I have always being a petit girl. My breast also...

I have always being a petit girl. My breast also followed my body size SMALL. I always felt uncomfortable with my breast but was too scared to even think about any breast augmentation or any surgery being that I had never had any type surgeries. Dr. Nazarian made me feel comfortable, she reassured me that I would be safe, she answered all my questions & concerns without making me feel like i was wasting her time (and believe me had ive seen Dr.s with that attitude). I have not had this type of top notch medical care, not even from my primary physician. Dr. Nazarian is wonderful and very very professional, her staff is also very professional and nice and courteous. After surgery my incision pain was very minimal not to mention the size of the incision, and she checked on me personally to see how I was doing. I must agree I was feeling very nervous the day of my surgery, but Dr. Nazarian's positive attotude and care made me at ease. She gives personal care and is very caring. I'm very happy with my breast augmentaion that i would recommend her anytime. Price was reasonable and very easy to arrange for payment.

Thank you Dr. Nazarian.