32 Years Old and Much Needed Breast Aug - Beverly Hills, CA

I have been considering a breast augmentation for...

I have been considering a breast augmentation for years. Dr. J was not my first consultation but he definitely was my last. From the moment I saw his reviews and before & after pictures I was convinced I wanted him to perform my surgery.
If I wasn’t already 100% sure I wanted Dr. J as my PS, meeting him and his staff in person solidified everything. Michelle was my first point of contact and a pleasure from the get go- no matter how booked/busy Dr. J was, she managed to accommodate my schedule, the same goes for Daria. Upon meeting Dr. J, I was not only impressed by his bedside manner but his ability to accurately assess and pin point the exact breasts that would compliment my natural anatomy. He definitely is not a “one size fits all” plastic surgeon. Not only does he take the time to measure breast width/dimension to give a proper recommendation, he explains why a specific size implant will/will not work with your anatomy. For example: just because your friend is a 32 DD with 410cc implants does not mean you will have the same results. He takes the time to rationalize the size implant that your natural breast tissue and anatomy will accommodate. I was even able to book a second consultation to go over the final details of what I wanted. His knowledge and straightforwardness put any apprehension and fears I had to rest.
The meticulousness of his work is evident in his results, and from the follow up visits with him, you can tell he accepts nothing less than perfect.
I am now 8 weeks post op and could not be happier with my results. All of my fiends and family that know about the procedure are amazed by my results. I can’t believe how many times I here, “Oh my God, I wouldn’t even be able to tell…he’s good!” I get so many compliments daily and I am not ashamed to say- Its all thanks to Dr. J!
I am so happy/impressed with my results, if I could give Dr. J a 5+ star rating I would. He is not only a surgeon but a true artist. Thank you Dr. J for giving me the boobs I’ve always wanted!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon