30, 2 Kids, 5'5 147lbs 400 or 450cc Moderate Plus Under the Muscle

I'm ready for a new, more sexy look! I've always...

I'm ready for a new, more sexy look! I've always wanted new boobs because I was never blessed in that area. I'm so excited, happy, scared, nervous, and anxious but very ready! I'm also getting lipo to the upper and lower abdomen, upper and lower back, and flanks. I'll post pre and post pics.. wish me luck! Only one more day ????????

Surgery day!

Been home since 2p. The only thing I've eaten is 5 tablespoons of yogurt and still no appetite. I took two Norco and one muscle relaxer. And I'm feeling pretty good. I went with the 450cc nipple incision.

8 days post op!

I feel so good about my new boobies! They are still very swollen. My right nipple is still numb, my left nipple is a little tender but not painful at all. I've gone down in my tummy but I still have to give it a few more weeks before I see results. Overall, I feel okay and I'm happy with my results. I noticed that one boob is bigger but Before I start ranting about that, I'll wait to see if they "drop and fluff" evenly. Still very happy with my decision to get the body I wanted so bad.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

So far so good with Dr. Kapoor! I had a small dilemma with my surgery date but he did everything he could to accommodate me for a new date (even offered to provide a ride home and help with care). He is down to earth and comfortable to speak with. He worked on a friend of mine and her results were amazing!! Can't wait to see what's in store for me.