30, 2 Kids, 5'5 147lbs 400 or 450cc Moderate Plus Under the Muscle

I'm ready for a new, more sexy look! I've always...

I'm ready for a new, more sexy look! I've always wanted new boobs because I was never blessed in that area. I'm so excited, happy, scared, nervous, and anxious but very ready! I'm also getting lipo to the upper and lower abdomen, upper and lower back, and flanks. I'll post pre and post pics.. wish me luck! Only one more day ????????

Surgery day!

Been home since 2p. The only thing I've eaten is 5 tablespoons of yogurt and still no appetite. I took two Norco and one muscle relaxer. And I'm feeling pretty good. I went with the 450cc nipple incision.

8 days post op!

I feel so good about my new boobies! They are still very swollen. My right nipple is still numb, my left nipple is a little tender but not painful at all. I've gone down in my tummy but I still have to give it a few more weeks before I see results. Overall, I feel okay and I'm happy with my results. I noticed that one boob is bigger but Before I start ranting about that, I'll wait to see if they "drop and fluff" evenly. Still very happy with my decision to get the body I wanted so bad.

Not so happy

So last night I was laying down and I realized that part of my lower chest area was caved in... my right breast still hasn't regained feeling so I'm not sure if this is causing harm or discomfort. I would've contacted my PS but the last 2 times I saw him I was rushed out so I'll be making an appointment with my MD to see what they can find. This sucks!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

This is an updated review. Dr. Kapoor is a nice person but after my experience with how he works I don't think I would return to him nor send any of my friends to get work done by him. After seeing how many people on here were able to walk out of surgery, I soon realized that after I was out of surgery for about 4 hours they forced my boyfriend to take me home (even though I was completely out of it). It was about an hour drive with traffic and by the time I arrived at my house I was still unable to gain enough consciousness to get out of the car for about 20 min. My first follow up wasn't any better. I told Dr. Kapoor about the lack of feeling in my right brest and also advised him that I wasn't happy with the Lipo results. To my surprise he told me that if I wanted to lose anything else, I would need to workout. He also told me that I need more time to go by to see if I regained the feeling in my breast. For the second follow up I told Dr. Kapoor that I wanted a revision surgery and let's just say that it never happened! So I won't be back. I did have another consultation with a different PS who wished I would have gone to him first and from his reviews, I wish I had too. All in all, I'm happy with the "look" of my breast, the lipo was a complete waste, and the experience wasn't too great. If I had to do it over, I would but with a different doctor.