29 Year Old Mommy of One Debating Between Sizes Help - Beverly Hills, CA

Breast fed for 6 months and still feel breasts are...

Breast fed for 6 months and still feel breasts are perky. Currently a 36B (according to Victoria secret feel more like an A) am looking to be around a full D /DD. When I breast fed went up to 38C so would like to go bigger. My doctor is recommending me to go to 650ccs high profile mentor under muscle. I don't know if I'm going too big right away. I was thinking around 575cc's maybe even 600cc's but he said because I have a wider chest I should go 650cc being that I have hips. I'm 5'7" 165lbs and primarily have most of my weight on my hips which are 45". I'm not sure if I'm going to big or if I should go with that size. I would hate to go too small and have to get another surgery to fix it. Would I be better off doing 575ccs or 600cc and is a big difference between that and 650cc's?

Tomorrow is the big day !!!

Super excited. Thank you to all the wonderful ladies that helped me decide between sizes. Ended up going with a 650cc high profile mentor under the muscle. Go big or go home right? Lol have my surgery first thing at 7:15. Super nervous but excited ! Can't wait to show you guys the outcome.

Passed the worse and now loving how they are setting

Hi guys ! Sorry I took long. Those first few days were a little brutal for me just because the anesthesia got me a little nauseated. Luckily, Dr Glick was amazing and gave me percocet, zofran, and ativan and I've been recovering great. My bandages were removed two days later and reporting no oozing, brusing, or swelling. Today is day 6 and have a little bit of tightness here and there but I've been icing my girls and they've been behaving. Can't wait till I can see my girls drop !

3 weeks post-op and feeling great !

So I can finally sleep on my side with no complications. I finally had the courage to go bra shopping to see where my current size was. I went to VS (since they have their semi annual going on lol) and got sized. I was pretty happy when they said I was a 36 DD/ 34DDD im honestly happy with the size because it doesnt look ginormous on me. I know the girls still need to drop alot more but so far im loving the results. I get back pain here and there but its subsided alot since the beginning of this process.

3 weeks post-op update

Sorry forgot to upload a picture !

Long due update

Soooo my breasts are taking shape and now i'm enjoying them. No back pain and no breast pain for a while. I'm FINALLY able to sleep on my tummy which is great ! Only thing is having very little nipple sensation. Fingers crossed that it comes back soon but overall am super happy with the outcome.
Dr. Glick

He was very humble and listened to all my concerns and needs. I appreciated his honestly and felt that he genuinely cared about what I wanted and made sure I was happy with my results.