28 Year Old, 30A, No Kids. Got 325cc Mentor Gel Both Breasts - Beverly Hills, CA

Hey realselfers, I received the curse of not...

Hey realselfers, I received the curse of not having any lady lumps, unlike all the other females in my family. So I grew up with itty bitties, 30A and got 325s put in both breasts and I'm super happy with the results. I feel like I have a bit of boob greed, I feel like they could be bigger. I think everyone feels that way after their BA. The PS tried but literally could not fit the bigger implants into my boobs. After getting a job and saving up, I was finally able to do the procedure! I met with Dr. Barrett in Beverly Hills, CA and he is absolutely amazing. I spoke with Rosalyn, who is his Patient Care Coordinator and she was the sweetest person. Never did any of them make me feel pressured into doing something I didn't want and totally supported my decision to get a BA. They never made me feel like I should get anything else done. So now it's been 2 months, and I could lift heavy objects, not work like a T-rex anymore, and am able to bra shop! I wish I had more cleavage, I was told that will come in time, I guess I just impatient, hahaha.

Photos - Not sure whats going on but some of my photos are being posted upside down or sideways, but they're right side up in the original photo. Anyone else have this issue? I want to add some before photos for comparison.
Beverly Hills Physician

Dr. Barrett is absolutely amazing! I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor before. He is a pefectionist that does not like scars. He doesn't do bad work, he doesn't allow himself to because his work reflects his work ethics. He had a few sizers out for me to see and educated me on what he could and could not do, the kind of work he does and explained his surgery process. I showed him some pictures of what I wanted and he takes into consideration what I could do and how big my body would allow me to go. The way he performs plastic surgery, he wants you to give him 2 photos of naked breasts so that he could see it in front of him when he's actually doing the surgery to try to make it look as much like it as he possibly could. The 2 photos I gave him were actually his own work, that's how awesome his work is. He never once pushed me into getting a specific size and never told me I could only get a specific according to recommendations from measurements. He actually never even pushed me to get the procedure, but he will guide you along the way if you wanted to get it done. Well, go big or go home right? I told him I wanted it done and I wanted to be as big as my body could possibly handle without looking like a stripper. That's probably the worse description from a plastic surgeon's standpoint but he totally gets it, his work is always natural. When he's performing the surgery, he will put in different sizers and see which looks best on you (I told him if anything, I want him to decide what will look best while I was under and he had full authority to choose whichever size he wanted), and he has 3 other pairs of eyes to look at it. Once everyone agrees it looks good, only then will he close you up. He really takes time with each person he performs on to ensure we are absolutely happy with our results.