28 5'3 110lbs 350cc silicones mod +

I chose dr kim of Beverley hills because I wanted...

I chose dr kim of Beverley hills because I wanted the cream of the crop! I didn't expect anything less than what I asked for and he delivered! Very happy with my results. I went from a 34B to what I think is a full C. Haven't gotten sized yet, but very excited to do so as I am very pleased with my results. I am only 10 days post op. I was very hesitant to go through with the surgery because I was generally happy with how I looked and I was worried about healing, scarring, capsular contracture, infection, u name it...I stressed myself out. After meeting the dr in person, I had a sense of confidence in him and was relieved of all stress. I cant wait for the final results.

Stitches are out.

Took stitches out, scar is visible...yikes! Hopen it will fade with time. Does anyone recommend any treatments for post op scar? Doing daily massages every day 3x for total of 10 minutes (5 min each). Massage! massage! massage! as dr Kim stated... Surprisingly it didn't hurt, it actually helps with pain and tightness. Boobies becoming softer everyday, but they become really hard when I go outside!! Lol like rocks!! left one seems a little fuller/ higher than the other. Going shopping for more sport bras today, tired of doing laundry every 3 days! Ugh.

2 weeks post op

Boobies are starting to feel more like a part of my body as opposed to melons on my chest. Pain comes and goes, but rarely above a 5/10. Acts more as a nuance. Taking extra strength Tylenol for it. They are dropping slowly, and feel firm though softer compared to a week ago. Incision continues to heal, some crust along edges and small bruises are in stages of healing. Continuing to massage everyday seems to help with occasional tightness and pain. Still sleeping at a 30-45 degree angle.

3 week post op. Feeling great!!

So it's my 3 week post op date. They look good. One seems to be done dropping? While the other is still riding a bit high. I don't have pain anymore... At least not as often. They feel soft and squishy!! Especially the left one. I love it. I'm so glad I went with 350 cc because they are so natural. I thought I'd be buying myself an insecurity by going to big for my frame, Instead I ended up enhancing it. Thank u dr kim!

more bathroom pics

massage does the boobies good :)

Old bikini bra gets an upgrade!

some pics of an old Bikini top. Really happy with added fullness! Loving my size right now! Not too big, but what I feel is perfect for my body frame! Yeeee!! Thanks dr kim.

Best decision made

Loving my girls. Massaging everyday. really want to run and exercise but found out I am soo not ready yet :( tried jogging and felt them bounce arggh.......didn't hurt just felt WEIRD! it scared me. Haha...That sounds silly..

1 month post op

Finally 1 month official :) no complications.. They are soft squishy and They don't get hard anymore. Perfection. No more morning boob. Still massaging everyday. Still wearing sports bra. Haven't gotten professionally sized yet. I went to VC and tries on a bra for fun. 34C fit nicely. Maybe a little snug but that's how I like it. Very happy!

Good ol bathroom pics!

Hi guys! No update really just more of my fav bathroom pics About 5 weeks post op now.

Another day :)

good morning! I love this forum because it's like a journal for me :) it's amazing how many positive and supportive woman there are in this world!!!! Anyways! More of them ol bathroom pics :) I need an opinion please?....are my breaSts done with their dropping and fluffing? It's been 1 month and a week and I feel as though they haven't changed much since 10 days. I'm happy with the result this far, in fact I feel if they drop Anymore it may be too much? ALL Opinions welcomed! Thank u!

bra dilemma!!

Hi all! I'm getting so tired of these sport bras! I'm wondering... When is it safe to start buying and wearing regular bras!?! I'm afraid if I start wearing them I'll disfigure my healing or even injure myself? I'm such a worry wart.. Guuuuurrrls I didn't spend 10k to have em looking funky cuz I got restless ooookkkaaayyyy!? Better safe then sorry! Please advise! Oh ANNND I dont want to spend a fortune on bras that might not fit well later.. Since according to many, I haven't finished d&f-ing. please please advise. Thank u!!

Good morning

forgot to attach pics.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctor. He understands boobs period. He is ultra high end but worth every penny. Very impersonal but his time is money clearly. His countless perfect results speak for themselves, and his judgement for aesthetics is spot on. IF you want it done right the first time, dr Kim is your man.