25 Years Old, Been Wanting Boobies for a Long Time! - Beverly Hills, CA

I am 25 years old. 5'4 , 130 lbs. Small b cup,...

I am 25 years old. 5'4 , 130 lbs. Small b cup, wanting small or full D cup :) I have always wanted bigger boobs but never thought i'd have the money so soon! So far Dr. David Kim in Beverly Hills seems to have the best looking pictures. My only worry is that i've read his capsular contracture rate is at 15% so I will need to ask about that first.

Consultation Date

I finally called and made an appt with Dr. Kim! My consultation is July 6th. Hoping it goes well, I will keep you updated :)

In my bikini with no padding..

Can't wait to put this top back on with my big boobies!

More Wish Pics

Waiting another year.. :(

Went in for my consultation & Dr Kim said a lot of his servers end up getting capsular contracture because of having to lift trays and plates. It's just not a risk I want to take. So I figure if I wait one more year I'll have enough saved up to take a couple months off to avoid cc. I'm glad he was honest with me & didn't try to push me to do it anyway.

Made it to the other side! Day 2 post op

Decided to drive after surgery since it was only 2 hours. Baaaaad idea. Turned into 5 hours because of traffic and OMG every bump was a nightmare. He gave me 450L/ 475R High profile

Before--a

Before

Dr Pousti in SAN Diego

$7000

Age-27 Height-5'4 Weight-142lbs No Kids

I started out with barely b's. Pousti gave me 450 cc's in my left & 475 in my right. High profile, silicone, through the areola. I didn't think I'd be able to get high profile since my breasts are so far apart but he said with a good amount of cc's I'll still have cleavage :)

It took me the entire week to stop taking pain killers but I do have the lowest pain tolerance so I'm not surprised. Still trying to keep my arms down as much as possible. Definitely make sure you get stool softeners.. I waited too long & that was not fun :/

2 weeks post op

They look HUGE to me. These babies need to drop lol.. Pousti showed me how to massage today so hopefully it helps to speed up the process.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti is amazing. He's so sweet & cares about his patients. He made me feel very comfortable when I came in super nervous. I would recommend him to anyone :)