24 Y/o 2 Kids Wants Her Boobs Back - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm super excited!! In less than a month I'll have...

I'm super excited!! In less than a month I'll have boobs again!! No lift. Silicone Implants. Dr Kenneth Hughes will be performing my surgery. Tomorrow I have my pre op appointment!! I want to be a Full D. Currently a B. Thinking of going high profile due to lack of upper pole fullness and to help with me not getting a lift. I'm so excited I can't wait!

Pre Op

So I finally met with Dr Hughes. After the first few minutes of talking to him I can say confidently that I feel he is the right surgeon for me! He asked what my goal was. He listened I showed him my wish pic and he believed it was achievable. I also told him I didn't want to be "too big". He agreed. Due to my breast being deflated he said later on I would need a lift but suggested for now we could do moderate plus profile and around 485cc. I felt very comfortable. He's easy to talk to and he listens well. He does a great job helping you understand. He even made my husband laugh (which I didn't think would happen since he's not all that happy with me going thru with this). I'm so anxious for sep 9th!!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon