22 Year Old Model/ Actress - Beverly Hills, CA

I have been contemplating getting a breast...

I have been contemplating getting a breast augmentation for a couple years now. I met with a couple doctors, but never felt excited after my consultations, I felt more nervous putting myself if their hands and worried they would not do the procedure how I envisioned in my head... Then I decided to meet with Dr. Nazarian after lots of research on her and reading her great reviews and knew she was the surgeon for me. I LOVED her right away! I couldn't be more satisfied with my results, they seriously look perfect!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nazarian had a lot of great reviews and after meeting with her, I understood why. She was so warm, genuine, smart, and nice right from the start. She was the perfect choice for a surgeon for me. She made me feel comfortable, excited, and always made sure we were on the same page. I really couldn't be more satisfied with my results, they seriously look perfect and my recovery time has been a breeze. She did an incredible job!!