Brazilian Butt Lift - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm a 24yrs old women height 5 / 7 and weight 154....

I'm a 24yrs old women height 5 / 7 and weight 154. My body was affected tremendously after 2 pregnancy I had no shape to my body didn't feel confident with out my garnement on know that I have finaly done the bbl procedure with Dr Hazani Ron I cant wait to just through on some clothes and do my makeup and hair and look fabulous.

After the procedure
I could say was the hardest I was tired naunauseous sleepy and just sored and had alot of dranage that is a good thing other than its a messy I recommend to use pads and some blue sheets that I will post a pic of things that helped keep things clean with the drainage. Good thing for medication even though I don't like taking pain killers another priscription I had was one for antibiotic to help prevent any infections. That evening the Dr called to follow up with me .
In a small note his office assistant Michael was the best from the beginning until now she's been keeping in contact with me as well making everything so much easier for me.

Day two
I had some dranage that was gone around the evening. Still disy in the morning after my shower I felt great plus seeing my results made me feel alot better. I been walking alot . The pain today is nt bad at all I feel that tomorrow I will stop my pain killers . Dr called me again in the afternoonto check up on me he's honestly the best bc from reading other ppl reviews on other Dr they don't take the time to personally check up on u if they even do and Dr. Hazani takes that time to personally call and check up and remind u on what u need to be doing.

Day three
I gave no dranage at all. I'm officially off the pain medication I still have some pain killers for today but I don't need them I feel great I showered again still taking my antibiotic and doing lots of walking around the house.

Day four
I feel great showered again still taking antibiotic. I love showering and seeing my results.

Things I used to recover from bbl

I only used three things to help with a speedy recovery and there's no need for a long as check list that u won't even need just blue needs to lay on top and pads to observe the drainage and prum juice to help to use the restroom that I substitute for the stool softer bc they don't work on me personally ooh and the medication that was priscription they assigned to you

Bbl incision

At one month

Oooh these r from 2 weeks

7 month bbl

I love my results
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Hazani Ron was a 5 star very professional respective answered all on my question gave me exactly what I wanted can't wait to go back to him and get other procedure done by him after I'm done with having my kids. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a surgeon that dose the best work and also cares for his patients