Wanting a Bbl. 30 Yrs Old, 3 Kids, 5'4 Weight 157

So I have given my deposit to reserve my surgery...

So I have given my deposit to reserve my surgery date 01/06/17.. however I'm having sooo many second thoughts. I don't know if I chose the right doctor or not, also I want to change my surgery date for October so I can get it at the $7500 promotion, however if I do that I would have to travel by myself. I was planning to stay at a relative's house in January for my procedure (she lives about 40 mins away) but I'm afraid if I decide to do it in October I wont be able to stay at her house. Could anyone recommend a hotel or recovery center near Dr. Hazani's office that is not super expensive? thank you!

So I finally opted to stay with Dr. Hazani. However I switched my surgery date from January to October so I could get the special pricing. OMG I cannot believe I just did that, that is literally next month! I hope I'm not rushing things! I am exited but most of all I think I'm very very nervous and don't know what to expect!

Current pictures

So I decided to upload some current pictures. Its embarrasing but I really appreciate tge reviews I read that had before and after pictures.. so here they are.. as you can see, I literally have no butt, its is completely flat! And that scares me that I wont have a nice result because most of the girls I have seen that have great results have had al least somewhat of a booty to set a good foundation for their bbl...

Wish pics