today is the day - Beverly Hills, CA

So I am having my surgery in 2 hours. I'm super...

So I am having my surgery in 2 hours. I'm super excited and terrified. My fiancé is here and we are staying with my cousin in Beverly Hills. It's so pretty here even though it's November. Let me take this dry ass shower now with no moisturizer and get ready. I will update soon. (BTW my surgery is today 11/30/16 but it wouldn't let me update it right.)

4 days post Op

I have never felt pain like this before. I threw up the first night from anesthesia, and could barely walk to the bathroom. I did not have a bowel movement until the 6th day which was horrible and wonderful at the same time. I didn't feel 'ok' until about the 7th day. I used pool noodles to sithe on and bought industrial foam for 15 bucks from a warehouse in California. This was the best decision I have ever made for myself. I definitely don't regret it and can't wait to do a round 2!

This thing is beautiful

I could be happier.. I love how my stomach and butt looks in everything. I wear spanxs because I need the compression and also for the smoothingredients affect.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon