Revision Lipo Plus BBL - Beverly Hills, CA

I got revision lipo and bbl done 3 days ago. ...

I got revision lipo and bbl done 3 days ago. Areas done were upper and lower ab, upper and lower back, flanks, inner thighs, inner knees and fat transfers. Also decided to go with a bbl to add some volume to a once perky butt. Before surgery, super nervous bc dr said it would be 7.5 hrs and telling coworkers and friends that put the scare in me. I was hoping that there were no complications and that I woke up from this. Dr, nurses and anesthesiologist were all nice and professional. I am scared of needles and putting the iv in was a pain. They were great dealing with me. Afterwards I woke up and was placed in a car to go to serenity which is an after care facility for one night. There, I was absolutely freezing, couldn't stop shivering due to the anesthesia after effects. I made them put my room at 90 degrees. I had to be off my butt since the bbl and it was so uncomfortable. I was nauseas and couldn't eat bc of feeling sick. Bc of the anethesia I also couldn't pee. They were going to put a Cathuter in, but then thank god I finally peed on my own. I had the squeezers on my legs for maybe 5 minutes before I felt like I had to get up. I was up almost on the hour bc of how much it hurt to sleep on my belly. It didn't occur to me until the next day that my back probably hurt because I also got lipo there as well. Any ways I was laying in bed or I was leaning against the bed with my feet on the floor. The garment to wear was full length and a pain bc you can't have any wrinkles in it or else your skin may take the wrinkle. So it was a constant pulling at the garment and still is. I left the facility the next day at 11 am to go to my follow up appt with dr. There you take off the garment so she can see how it's healing. My incisions would not stop leaking. The one plus about staying in the facility the first day was no mess to clean up. I saturated so many pads and even their bed. Once I left the dr. My friend picked me up and I went home. That night my body started getting more stiff. Now
It's more crucial to continue to move to increase circulation. I'm still not sleeping more than an hour at a time. I am watching so much Netflix right now. I can't stand up for long periods hence why I am leaning against a couch a lot. Today is the beginning of day 3. I still have a few incisions that are leaking. Once those stop, I will take off my garment and hand wash it and then throw it in the dryer and take a quick shower myself. I can't imagine doing this for another 27 days. I wish I had a lot of money to buy that butt bed by curvecure. I am going to call bbl pillow to see if they can overnight me one so at least I can sit upright. I know it'll be worth it in the end, a month just seems so far away.

Forgot to add that I am 5'1 and going into this procedure I was about 114 lbs. my previous lipo dr. did an abismal job. I had a lot of fat pockets that wouldn't even react to working out. I figured why wait? Do this while I'm still young. The price seems high compared to what a lot of others are posting, but I only wanted this done one more time, so I needed someone who specialiZes in the female form and who is meticulous. I didn't want to deal with another amateur.

Day 3 pics plus

So includes I look some pics while I was washing my garment. Looks like it's slowly progressing. This is almost day 5 for me. I can still feel all the incisions hurting when I move. I finally stopped leaking tumescent fluid so that's a good thing. My face is no longer swollen. My ab area is still big. I'm curious as to how small I will be once the swolleness goes away. I took some measurements of the three key points yesterday finally. I'm getting very bored though because it's hard to either be standing or laying in bed on your belly. I don't know how everyone is doing it. I'm also having a hard time finding a place to deliver a bbl pillow or booty pillow before my 4 hr flight on Wednesday so I don't know what I'm going to do.

New pics 6 days post!

I feel much better. Still hate having to not be able to sit or sleep like a normal person. I have my one week post op appt tomorrow morning. Swelling is mainly in the butt and abdomen area. I look measurements 3 days ago so that I could compare with how small I will be once the swelling disappears. I still get nausea standing for a long time. My garment is pinned so tight so that there are no wrinkles in it. I washed it again today since i wanted a clean garment for my doctors appointment. Body is still sore and hard to move fast, but that's expected. So glad one week is over!!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner, easy to talk to, perfectionist