33 Years Old No Kids! Bbl Future Dass Doll - Beverly Hills, CA

I am almost 34 years old and 147 lbs. I eat...

I am almost 34 years old and 147 lbs. I eat healthy and go to the gym at least 3-4 times a week. No matter how much i diet and exercise my ass wont get bigger and my stomach wont get smaller. So after extensive research in the past year, i was aiming to go outta the country in Dominican Republic or Mexico, i But somehow i just wasn't liking the idea that the doctors only get to see once and no pre/post ops and also almost every doctor i contacted for a consultation asked for pictures and when pictures were sent i almost got the same response and prices of outline that was emailed to me that they probably have saved on their desktop and sent out to almost every US patient. It just didn't seem like it was worth the risk, Plus god knows what can happen. I wasn't trying to be cheap to go overseas just that the result their looked a lot better than the results done by US surgeons. So after many hours of research i decided on Dr. Dass, i Went in for a consultation with him which went by smoothly, he's extremely professional just wished he could talk more but maybe he doesn't wanna come off cocky or offensive. I just had good vibes and decided to book with him. i am a week away from my SX. I hope he achieves the results i want. Wish me luck

Day one of my SX

This sx is no joke pain wise it puts breast lift to shame. I had no help or assistance in changing my draining pads.

Day 2

I lucky and blessed to have high tolerance for pain. Day was easier than day 1, clearly! Went to CVS with my mom to buy more drainage pads. Walked around for about half an hour then went back home. The muscle aches get worse with time. So far I'm loving my results :)

Day 5 Super Swollen

It's day 5 and boy do I miss sitting on my behind and sleeping on my back. I don't have much of an appetite but I do eat small amounts to gain strength. On my first shower I didn't notice or experience dizziness but on my second shower I nearly passed out, good thing I showered in my moms shower since she's a handicap which has side bars and a shower chair. I didn't sit just placed my knee and held on to the side bars. My shower lasted less than 5 min, good enough for me. Being swollen is so not fun, the garment get tighter and digs into your skin which becomes uncomfortable. Maybe they should offer a drainage massage so there will be less swelling. Also expect to be really constipated, I am on day 5 post SX and yet no bowl movement ( sorry TMI) even after taking laxative after every meal still nothing..... Any suggestions on how to sleep comfortably on my stomach and how to sit without putting pressure on my butt and knees.

Two weeks before SX

I couldn't find any before pix but this is the closest I could find of my full figure. 2 weeks before my surgery at my cousin wedding. As you can I am hiding my stomach with the bouquet of flowers since that's been known to be my stubborn area. Always felt insecure, but over all I like my hips shape and my little booty. I just wanted to enhance it. The anticipation of the results of my new butt is killing me.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I so far love my results. He definitely knows what's he's doing and he's passionate about it. I just left it up to him to give me the shape that complimented my body. He's very nice and listens patiently. Only thing that irritated me was that I never got a call from him nor his staff a day before my surgery and nor for follow up on how I was doing after my surgery. But if you don't care for that and just want to see good results than it shouldn't be an issue. I am definitely coming to him for a breast reduction. I have full faith and confidence in him.